19.11.11

No.1 、

Woot + + this will be my first time writing ... a blog post. LOL
I had a blog before but I decided to discard that one and make a new one.
Memories of the past shall be forgotten ~ well atleast, I hope they fade. (Except for the happy ones)
I think i'm a bit nervous and excited. Is this weird...? = = especially how it's my own blog...

Bear with:
1. My grammar ... It stinks. (I'll try edit my posts to the best of my abilities)
3. My opinions (So don't get all pissed off)
4. My ... uhh .... time to time "retardedness". 

I will post about:
- Life
- Photos
- Rants
- Blah blah blah's 
- Random thoughts


I've been struggling to decided whether i should write my blogs in english or chinese...
I like using english because it's normally the language that the majority of people would understand.
However, I really would like to write some chinese blog posts sometimes just because I enjoy it. I find chinese a more descriptive language and it allows me to express exactly what's going on in my little mind. 

I actually really doubt if anyone is going to know my blog! T T ~ 
But then again, this is a place where i get to express myself without caring THAT much about what other people will think. (wahhaha... cause no one can murder me lar, if i piss them off. You can imagine punching me infront of your desktop screen all you want ~)


(<3 Paper Airplanes) (Yay.. fishies swimming... + + Just like the random thoughts in my head.) 

Brief Self Intro:

Name: 米虫,懒虫, Sushi
Age: 16
Gender: ... = =
Nationality: Chinese (Mandarin)
Birthday: October, 4th
♡ Love: Jerrica, 胡夏,Sleeping, Food,Starbucks, Weibo, Photography, Winter, Converse, etc.
★ Dislike: Uh... LOL... People who are just BLAH (ex. Bossy and Loud people). 
Carrots, Cheese (Don't hate ;[), Dirtiness (我有洁癖).
Hmm... that's bout it. You'll get to know me more through my blog posts :]

Anyways ~ I really hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I mean you can look at nice pictures mang D: come on. LOL.

恩呐。。。我迷迷糊糊的飘走咯。。。





3 comments:

  1. HAHA I LOVE YOUR 1ST POST

    so jealous of your blog! so pretty, now that GFC button matches.

    don't abandon this blog like your last one okay? <33

    p.s. hu xia is nothing to me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. T^T how do u get that thingie to match mang ~
    okii okii, i won't abandon this one ROFL ~
    HU XIA is everything to me :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk I'm not computer smart like you ahha
    yayy..& hu xia can go away

    ReplyDelete